We welcome all who have an interest in homebrewing and are of legal drinking age to join us for social meetings, and if they wish, to become a member. Dues are $12 US per year. Nonmembers are very welcome at meetings, and at this time (and possibly forever) there is no cost to belong to the mailing list and bulletin board.
Why become a member?
- You want to support and become part of a great brewing club.
- Discounts on group buys on things like kegs, ingredients, etc.
- You can borrow club equipment like burners, pots, chillers, and our jockey box.
- You get discounts on our BJCP study class.
- Discounted price on group events like our winter brewery bus trip.
- Includes AHA Insurance.