We welcome all who have an interest in homebrewing and are of legal drinking age to join us for social meetings, and if they wish, to become a member. Dues are $15 US per year (click here to pay online). Nonmembers are very welcome at meetings, and at this time (and possibly forever) there is no cost to belong to the mailing list and bulletin board.
Why become a member?
- You want to support and become part of a great brewing club.
- Discounts on group buys on things like kegs, ingredients, etc.
- You can borrow club equipment like burners, pots, chillers, and our jockey box.
- You get discounts on our BJCP study class.
- Discounted price on group events like our winter brewery bus trip.
- Includes AHA Insurance.
- Dues can be paid online or at meetings